The Nub

The Nub
When the Revolution comes, a NUB will lead them!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Socially unacceptable

Frozen in an everlasting view
Waiting for the world to end

NP-1977
Every bad 80's sitcom had a "Tonight on a very special..." episode. (Need proof, please Google Bicycle Man from Diff'rent Strokes, and cry yourself to sleep).  Well tonight is a very special episode of 3 Fingers. 

I swear, it always is innocent, and unfortunately we all get caught, deservedly or not.  It's so awkward when you try to play if off as if it didn't happen.  Please believe me when I tell you that I really hate it when it happens, I hate the uncomfortable non-verbal communication.  You know the clues you get when your caught (innocent or not). Look I'm short, I am clearly at a disadvantage when the situation ummm presents itself. Confused?  Larry David has the answer of course:






I think the bottom line is you can take all the views you want at the "Flat Irons", but when plots of land(s) are present just look away.  

Also for my non straight followers, this means you too, stop looking at my butt... as if you could!



By the way, this guy is an ass and is of no relation, and I do not endorse this in any way (except you know shamelessly putting in on my blog)





Randomness


A hearty "gesundheit" to my German project propaganda minister. Get well and stay away sicky.




I can think of absolutely no rational reason how a baby could be changed here.  It doesn't even work as a napkin.  What the hell is going on here?



This made me laugh and had to share:  (Thanks John R's Facebook page)

Looks like Spider-Man gave it all up and took the bus home. We're screwed.
 
 
 
 Good night and look away if at all possible,
 3 Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment