The Nub

The Nub
When the Revolution comes, a NUB will lead them!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Caption Game, reader participation time

A picture book of the rivers
Under the Sahara

NP-1992

Ok gang, its photo time.  If you have IPAD you need to get the app exploreflickr, and The Eyewitness Guardian UK.  Awesome photography, and its fun to watch the photo's flip on the flickr app. Just trust me ok.  

Anyway, as I think about how bad my sinus' burn every time I visit Boulder, I decided on a new 3 Finger game.  Here are two photo's I saved from the Flickr App.  

This is where you come in:  Provide the caption.  Best caption on each photo wins a huge prize, my corporate lawyer tells me I can't print in public without a 4 page disclosure and disclaimer document, so just understand that it is huge.  HUGE.  GO AT IT FRIENDS, GIVE ME THE BEST YOU GOT!  Just add your caption in the comment section, give me your name (or stage name I know), and we will put the best captions in the next blog and let the people vote.  




And then there is this one:



Don't be shy, let em fly.  Love ya, 

3 Fingers

2 comments:

  1. 1st pic: Moses didn't actually part the Red Sea, it was more of a comb-over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd: What did we do to piss B off this time?

    ReplyDelete