The Nub

The Nub
When the Revolution comes, a NUB will lead them!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The LOGO is Revealed

And you-Revolution or just resistance?
Is it living, or just existence?
NP- 1984

Happy Rush Day to all 2-1-12.  So happy to be alive, and to worship at the feet of the holy Triumvirate.




Leading to the unveiling of the new, and may I say EFFING INCREDIBLE 3 Fingers blog logo, I had written a very odd story.

It started out in the year 2112 with a lengthy soul searching erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.  This naturally led to the rise of a new super pac of crazed Anubs. As if you didn't know what would happen next, that incited a bloody revolution and the eventual take over of our beloved Cockikstan.  Who would fill the suddenly large power (Dyson) vacuum?!  

None other than the Oracle.  A light so powerful, so odd, so... wait for it...................    so NUB-like.

However, after a few malty concoctions, even I didn't get it.

Too bad, it was quite an interesting read of our hero; an angry project manager with a slight dusting of a German accent.  It was amazing to read of him digging his trenches, building his propaganda machine, and slowly being crushed by the staggering rare beauty of a red head. That whole story might just have to wait until the statute of limitations wears off.

Regardless, I am "literally" peeing myself with excitement over the new 3 Fingers and a Nub logo.  Thanks to my propaganda minister, this wonderful shield will forever adorn this blog.  Trust me, in the end, just follow the nub, and all will be ok. 




I will be making shirts with this logo.  Right now the design is going to be a Jersey.  On the front the 3 Fingered logo, and the back the players name is: GFY.  Assuming I don't get sued, this is GOLD JERRY, GOLD!







Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.
We have assumed control.






Randomness:

I put my belt on this morning and I lost a hole.  Do you know how depressing that is?  I'm getting fat. Damnit I need pizza and beer to feed my dispair.




I miss Desmond, a fitting "BROTHA" tribute:





My sister's chickens laid their first egg.  I wish I was making that up. 






Good Night and Good Vibrations!

3 Finger




2 comments:

  1. While I'm impressed, and laughing at most of this post, my favorite part has to be that you labeled "German project managers". I really hope that your blog gets activity on that particular search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Germans are huge in the project manager search results. Just working on my SEO. I will keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete