The Nub

The Nub
When the Revolution comes, a NUB will lead them!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

You asked for it!

In the hot dry rasp of the devil winds
Who cares what a fool believes?
NP -2007
Very excited to unsheathe, unleash, um unzip, the very first 3 Fingers mailbag.  You asked on Facebook and Twitter and Anub responds. Quite frankly we're all a bit afraid of where this is going to go.  While some of these questions are beyond even the nubs brilliance, we have consulted a Patriot repeatedly for answers.  I have looked deeply into the bottom of this Patriots soul and found answers.


 Which leads to our first question:

Q: What is your take on the Super Bowl? 
 From: vicarious-living-vicariously.blogspot.com , VLV, Double Tree, IN

I love bowling, and the Super Bowl is a great place to do it.  I just wish I had a pinky or I might dominate the LPBA.

Eff the Patriots, I hate with all my nub that hoody wearing no defense playing former (for 1 whole hour) Jets coach.  And I sit with a tingly nub dreaming that Justin Tuck will do dirty dirty things to that pretty boy model loving super QB's knee.  Justin please channel Bernard Pollard, please! Just look at it, I think it moved!


Q: Riddle me this.....Why is it called "common sense" if it isn't all that common?  
From: White Pants, Crown Point, IN 

The only answer to this complex question is to ask the following:


Q: What's the best way of dealing with a needy mid-sized coworker that keeps sucking your brain?
From: A confused German. Los Angeles, CA

Mid-sized, jesus check your glasses, the last time someone mistook me for mid-sized I was 40 pounds heavier.   As for sucking your brain, you're full of great German beer, you're lucky that I only suck your brain. What a minute... umm retraction... DELETE, DELETE!@#*%*!.  Ficke dei henna!

Q: Why the heck did they cancel/end the following shows: 1) Arrested Development 2) Entourage 3) Flash Forward
From: PMP, Chase Building, Merrillville, IN

People are stupid, they like stupid things because they don't have to think. I have no idea how Arrested Development wasn't more popular, it was pretty brilliant and 3 seasons was not enough.  As for the other two I can only answer with the following:




Q: Why does society frown upon strangling your children when they obviously were lying when asked "You didn't take your iPod to school, right?". After all, I did bring her into this world.
From: Sincerely, No jail time, NIPSCO, IN

MORE WINE, MORE CHEESE, wait why is Matt Blissmer the OG ANUB in my hotel room? What is going on!  Sorry peyote flash back.  You are allowed to strangle your kids if they lie to you.  That's right G reading over my shoulder, you lie these massive 8 fingers will take you down!

Q: Leslie Nielsen or Lisa Leslie?
From: White Chocolate, Lake Station, IN

Hmm,  Anub chooses:



Q: If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?    
From: A poor bastard going to the Barrister Ball, Munster, IN

I've got the golden ticket answer right here:



Q: I would like to hear your thoughts on how Blackhawks fans are going to handle it when the Red Wings take their beloved hockey team out of the playoffs?
From: A sad aging Michigan Fan, Ann Arbor, MI

Two words: Pavel DatSOUP, besides why would you want to make this little boy cry?




Q: What is the meaning of life? 
From: A chick who was so much cooler before she moved to the city, Chicago, IL
According to Wikipedia The meaning of life is a concept that provides an answer to the philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general. 
 
Yeah right, I always thought it was this:
 
 


Q: WWPVWD
From: A very white North Dakotan, Frankfurt, IL

If you know please tell us dear leader.  I know he would try to stay out of Catraz:



 Whew, that was fun, now back to the NHL skills challenge, and setting my alarm to watch Tiger try to win in Abu Dahbi.  Yes, I am one exciting guy.

Good night and GFY,

3 Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment