The Nub

The Nub
When the Revolution comes, a NUB will lead them!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to my World

And so it begins...

The download of my brain, filtered, unfiltered, boring, average, fun, stupid, your stupid, insipid, sarcastic, smart, horny, non-chemically induced, short, tall, latte, fantasy inclined, weather slave, fan, married, old fat, money reluctant, dad.

I don't know what this is going to be yet, but I want a place to rant, to speak, to just let it go.  I have a few things to explain:

1. I have 3 fingers with a nub where a pinky should be.  Yes I could of had it removed when I was young.  Why didn't my parents remove it, I don't know, but I will never have it removed now.  After all I couldn't name my blog Anub without it. It is gross, and it may talk in future posts.  It is part of a world famous rub (What waahhh).  It may bring me money, it may become more famous than Little Jerry. It may just be skin.
2. If I talk about my kids, get over it.
3. I may be offensive, get over it. My grammar sucks; get over it.
4. If I give advice, take it, or why the fuck else would I give it?
5. Share, publish, go crazy, but let's all be friends, and keep legal out of this.
6. I am a politically neutral, and a hypocrite, get over it.
7. I may rant about organized religion, get over it.
8. I will not talk about my work in anyway other than funny stories.
9. I have issues, I know, since I was young my friends and now my wife always say "you have issues".  Well, I got over it.

There that should cover it.  So let's go shall we. 

Today, hockey in the garage with G, and some quality time on the couch with my hand in my pants. So when I catch my son with his hand on his junk, what am I supposed to do, I know why, I know that in 7 years I may have to stop him from it, but isn't he just aping me?  God I may have to change my life.

Little does he know I will score on him at will, that's right dad doesn't lose:





A brief view of my essential websites:
adamcarolla.com -his podcast is essential listening.  In fact his rants may inspire a few of mine

grantland.com  - essential reading, this is what sports/pop culture writing is about on the internet.
fantasyguru.com



Other peoples blogs I know about and you should too.  More to follow when I actually waste more time looking.

http://vicarious-living-vicariously.blogspot.com/
He is a terrible golfer.  That is all you need to know.

http://kimberliblog.blogspot.com/ 
another friend, she is nice, she likes mud

http://www.nofo.blogspot.com/
First blog I ever read that made me understand why you have a blog, not to promote peoples products (but gee have you ever visited directbuy.com) but to write, to share emotion, to laugh, to just be.






No comments:

Post a Comment