The Nub

The Nub
When the Revolution comes, a NUB will lead them!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The best call ever, Alabama why?

Complicate Me - Animate Me
NP -1993

Quick hit today, this is too good not to share.  Listen to this announcer call this soccer goal.  I can't tell if this guy is a passionate Star Trek Fan, is having an emotional breakdown or is simply overwhelmed by the sheer majesty of some guy who can kick a ball past a guy trying to stop a ball.  He is out of his Vulcan Mind! I want this guy to call golf.

http://deadspin.com/5878249/lionel-messis-hat-trick+finishing-goal-brought-announcer-ray-hudson-to-orgasm 





Not as good a call, but I want my son to perfect this!



COMING ATTRACTIONS:

Have you ever noticed that videos orginating in Alabama have the most hits on You Tube.  I will explore and report, but to get you started...



3 Fingers


No comments:

Post a Comment